To have access to the terminal and enroute charts for Greenland, there are a couple of ways to go:
1. Use ForeFlight's Canada and Europe regions:
The NavCanada enroute charts for Greenland will be available, via the Canada regions. The EuroControl terminal charts for Greenland will be available, via the Europe region.
To download IFR enroute charts, within the ForeFlight Mobile app, go to:
- MORE > DOWNLOADS > tap CANADA > make sure to select the type of data you would like to download from the list at the top - (if you have the storage available, it is recommended that you select all of the data types listed) > then select ARCTIC CIRCLE and ATLANTIC OCEAN
To download IFR terminal charts, go to:
- MORE > DOWNLOADS > tap EUROPE > make sure to select the type of data you would like to download from the list at the top - (again selecting all of the data types listed is recommended) > then scroll down and select GREENLAND
2. Use Jeppesen's Atlantic Special coverage:
Jeppesen's Atlantic Special contains enroute and terminal charts for Greenland. This coverage can only be purchased directly from Jeppesen
Jeppesen provides customers with the option to email, call, or chat with them. You can find the details on their Jeppesen Contact Page - https://shop.jeppesen.com/contactUs
For your convenience, here are the email addresses you can use to email Jeppesen:
- Western Hemisphere - firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Hemisphere - FRA-Services@jeppesen.com
Also, here is the Jeppesen GA customer service phone number: 1-800-621-5377.
You can contact Jeppesen by email at ForeFlightBGS@boeing.com or through their Business Aviation customer service phone number at 1-800-894-9501 or 1-303-328-4274 for International calls.
Image 1. Europe IFR (Low) Chart Coverage
NOTE: Greenland VFR charts are available in Military Flight Bag (MFB) subscriptions.