There are several options to add documents to ForeFlight.
1. Synced Cloud Services - A DropBox, Box, or Amazon S3 account can automatically sync with a ForeFlight Pro Plus or higher account. You can link your ForeFlight account to a synced cloud service at: https://plan.foreflight.com/account/integrations
Once linked, any compatible documents placed in the synced folder on your computer will be automatically shown in your synced drive in ForeFlight Mobile.
Image 1. Import via synced cloud services.
Image 2. Synced cloud documents on iPad
2. Mail (PDF Only) - You can send a PDF document to ForeFlight using your email. Tap on the PDF file within the email so the PDF displays in the PDF viewer. With the PDF showing in the viewer, simply tap on the SEND TO button in the upper right, scroll until you find ForeFlight, and then select COPY TO FOREFLIGHT. This transfers and opens the document in the ForeFlight Imported Drive.
Image 3. Import via Mail.
3. Safari (PDF Only) - You can import a PDF from a website using Safari. All you have to do is tap on the PDF in Safari and select "Copy To ForeFlight". The PDF will be added to the Imported Documents Drive in ForeFlight.
Image 4. Import via Safari.
4. iTunes (PDF, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF formats) - Plug your iPad or iPhone into your computer and start iTunes on the computer and follow these steps:
- Inside iTunes, click on the iPad/iPhone icon near the upper left corner.
- In the left pane, click File Sharing.
- Select ForeFlight from the list of apps.
- Drag and drop your files to the "ForeFlight Documents" table. While the files are copying over, you will see a brief Sync in Progress message on your iPad (Some users may have to select "Sync" near the bottom of the screen based on iTunes settings).
- After the copying has completed, launch ForeFlight Mobile and tap on Documents. The files will appear in the Imported Drive. After a file is imported, it will disappear from the iTunes listing.
Image 5. Import via iTunes.