To clear any Bluetooth pairing settings within the BadElf GPS 3300 receiver, follow these steps:
1. Turn the unit off, and disconnect it from any USB charging source.
2. Press and hold the middle Bluetooth button, and keep holding it until step 4.
3. Turn the unit on by pressing and releasing the power button.
4. A few seconds after the boot screen appears, you should see a dialog "Bluetooth Cleared" or similar.
5. Turn the unit off, and then back on again.
6. Your device is now ready to pair/connect to your iPad or iPhone.