To pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone 5 or later that is running iOS8.2 or later, tap the SETTINGS app and make sure BLUETOOTH is turned ON and that you are connected to a WIFI network.
Image 1. Connect to WiFi and turn on Bluetooth in Settings.
2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
Image 2. Apple Watch app icon.
3. Tap on the "Start Pairing" button in the app.
Image 3. Tap on "Start Pairing" on iPhone.
4. On your Apple Watch, tap the "Start Pairing" button.
5. Hold the Apple Watch up to the camera on the rear of the iPhone so it is centered in the viewfinder on the iPhone screen until a message notifies you that your Apple Watch is paired.
Image 4. Align Apple Watch in the viewfinder box.