To link a Dropbox account to ForeFlight, you must have a Pro Plus or higher subscription. To link your DropBox account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on ForeFlight on the Web.
- Select Documents from the sidebar.
- Click Add a Cloud Drive.
- Select DropBox as your Drive Provider.
- Provide a Drive Name. (This is the name that appears in ForeFlight Documents).
- Click Add Drive.
- Enter your Dropbox account username and password. Click Sign In.
8. To allow ForeFlight to access its folder within Dropbox. Click Allow. ForeFlight automatically adds two subfolders "Apps/ForeFlight" to your root DropBox folder.
9. Add supported file types to the /Dropbox/Apps/ForeFlight folder to view them in ForeFlight.