If you got a new iPad or iPhone, install and use ForeFlight Mobile on the new device by following these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
- Search for "Foreflight Mobile EFB."
- Tap the Cloud Icon.
- Tap Open.
- Allow Location Access and Notifications.
- Tap I Have an Account.
- Sign In to your account. If you don't remember your password, see: I forgot my account password. How do I retrieve it?
- Agree to the User Agreement.
- Activate Automatic Downloads.
For detailed instructions, see our Welcome to ForeFlight webpage.
If you get an error message "Too Many Devices" when signing in, follow the steps in this article:
Why does the app say 'Too Many Devices' when I try to sign in?
Do not use an iCloud backup to add ForeFlight to a new device. Restoring the app from an iCloud backup can result in problems that render the app inoperable, requiring the app to be deleted and reinstalled from the App Store.