You can use the steps below to convert a file to PDF, which allows the full annotation and bookmarking ability in ForeFlight Mobile:
If you have a Mac:
- Open the file on your Mac
- Go to File-Print (shortcut is Command -P).
- At the bottom of the Print window, click the "PDF" button, choose "Save as PDF..." give the file a name and save it.
- Then import the new .PDF file into ForeFlight Mobile using email, iTunes, document sync or other methods.
If you have a PC:
- Install a PDF printer driver that will create a "virtual printer" so you can print files to PDFs. CutePDF and PDFCreator are two popular options.
- Once you have installed the PDF printer driver, open the document, print it, give the file a name and save it.
- Then import the new PDF file into ForeFlight Mobile using either the email or iTunes techniques described above.