You connect to Stratus via Wi-Fi. Each Stratus creates its own Wi-Fi network, to which you can connect multiple iPads or iPhones. To connect your Stratus via Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
1. Open the iPad or iPhone SETTINGS APP.
2. Tap on the WI-FI line.
3. Make sure that WI-FI is turned ON.
4. Tap on the STRATUS NETWORK under "CHOOSE A NETWORK..."
5. A checkmark will appear next to the Stratus network once connected.
Image 1. Connect your Stratus in iPad or iPhone SETTINGS > WI-FI.
6. Open FOREFLIGHT MOBILE and go to MORE > DEVICES to confirm the connection of your Stratus.
Image 2. Stratus shows connected under MORE > DEVICES.
7. If Stratus is not showing connected in ForeFlight and you have iOS 14 later, ensure Local Network access is granted in your iPad or iPhone's Settings app > ForeFlight; or Settings > Privacy > Local Network > ForeFlight.
Image 3. iOS Settings > Local Network setting