You connect to Stratus via Wi-Fi. Each Stratus creates its own Wi-Fi network, to which you can connect multiple iPads, iPhones, or iPod Touches. To connect your Stratus via Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
1. Open the iPad or iPhone SETTINGS APP.
2. Tap on the WI-FI line.
3. Make sure that WI-FI is turned ON.
4. Tap on the STRATUS NETWORK under "CHOOSE A NETWORK..."
5. A checkmark will appear next to the Stratus network once connected.
Image 1. Connect your Stratus in iPad or iPhone SETTINGS > WI-FI.
6. Open FOREFLIGHT MOBILE and go to MORE > DEVICES to confirm the connection of your Stratus.
Image 2. Stratus shows connected under MORE > DEVICES.