In most cases, yes! The following criteria are needed to use the Weight and Balance feature within ForeFlight Mobile:
- Fixed-wing aircraft (lateral loading for helicopters is not currently supported).
- The Takeoff and landing CG limits are the same.
- The Flight envelope graph is weight vs. CG.
- You use actual passenger and luggage weights (not FAA AC 120-27D standard weights).
- The fuel burn can be treated as a straight line on the flight envelope graph.
- There is at most 1 fuel moment table (i.e. a single variable-arm fuel station).
- Weight limits are constant and do not vary with CG.
- The CG is in length units (i.e. inches). The option to use %MAC is supported for subscribers of Performance Plus only.