The ForeFlight Watch app can be installed automatically or manually. How the app is installed depends on your watch's Automatic App Install setting. To adjust this setting:
- Open the (Apple) Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch > General.
- Toggle Automatic App Install on or off as desired.
Automatic App Install
The Automatic App Install setting is enabled by default. Consequently, if this setting is not manually changed, when ForeFlight Mobile version 15.7 or later is installed on your iPhone, the ForeFlight Watch app will be installed automatically.
Manual App Install
If the Automatic App Install setting is disabled, the ForeFlight Watch app can instead be manually installed. To manually install the ForeFlight Watch app:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Locate ForeFlight in the list of Available Apps.
- Tap Install to add the ForeFlight Watch app to your watch.
NOTE: If ForeFlight Mobile is not downloaded to your iPhone, it can be downloaded from the App Store on your iPhone or Apple Watch. Downloading the ForeFlight Watch app from the Watch App Store automatically installs ForeFlight Mobile on your iPhone.