Within the CloudAhoy Organization Manager is an Aircraft tab. This tab has an Aircraft Type & V-Speeds section, used to define the following:
- The type of airplanes flown by an organization
- Aircraft V-Speeds
- Aircraft VREF Calculations
- Aircraft Standard Operating Parameters.
How to add an Aircraft Type and Associated Characteristics
To add an aircraft type and associated characteristics, follow these steps:
- Go to the CloudAhoy Organization Manager.
- Click on the Aircraft tab.
- Click on the Add Aircraft Type button.
- Fill in the Basic Aircraft Information to include:
- The aircraft type name. This may be any name. It is recommended to use a name that is meaningful for the organization since the name will be displayed to the pilots in the Debrief and Flights tabs and various reports.
- The aircraft class
- The aircraft engine type
- The use, whether land or sea.
- Whether the aircraft is aerobatic.
- Fill in the V-Speeds section.
- Fill in the VREF Calculations section.
- Fill in the Standard Operating Parameters section.
- Select Save Changes.
Add Aircraft Type Button in the Aircraft Tab
Once two or more Aircraft Types have been added, an aircraft type can be set as the default aircraft type. To do so, select the Aircraft Type to set as default from the Aircraft Type list. Then, select the Set Default button.