To record a flight from the X-Plane 11 simulator using the CloudAhoy app, follow these steps:
- Ensure the computer running X-Plane 11 and the iOS device running ClodAhoy are on the same WiFi network.
- In X-Plane 11, select Settings > Network.
- Open the iPhone/iPad tab.
- Check “Broadcast to all third-party apps on this network.”
- Open the CloudAhoy app on the iOS device and tap the Pre-Flight tab.
- Tap the Record button and ensure the GPS type is Simulator.
IMPORTANT: The CloudAhoy app must remain open and in the foreground while recording a simulator flight. If you open another app, the recording will stop.