The Garmin G3X, G300, and G5 all use an SD card to capture flight data, enabling importing into CloudAhoy for post-flight debriefing.
NOTE: Consult the Garmin users guide for the GPS for recording flight data.
To import SD card flight data into CloudAhoy, complete the following steps:
- Insert the SD card into a card reader connected to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Open the folder and locate the flight file. Typically, this folder will have a subfolder, "data_log", containing the flight file in CSV format.
- Log into your CloudAhoy account and click the Import button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the pilot's name, tail number, and optional remarks (you can edit all these later).
- Click Choose Files, select the CSV file with the data (from step 3), and click Open.