Flight data can be imported into CloudAhoy from the Garmin G1000/3000. The Garmin G1000/3000 uses an SD card to capture flight data, enabling importing into CloudAhoy for post-flight debriefing.
NOTE: Consult the Garmin G1000/3000 users guide for recording flight data.
To import flight data from an SD card into CloudAhoy, complete the following steps:
- Insert the SD card into a card reader connected to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Open the folder and locate the flight file. Typically, this folder will have a subfolder called “data_log,” which will contain the flight file in CSV format.
- Log into your CloudAhoy account and click the Import button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the pilot’s name, tail number, and optional remarks (you can edit all these later).
- Click Choose Files, select the CSV file with the data (from step 3), and click Open.