CloudAhoy cannot access the Stratus GPS directly, but you can log the flight using ForeFlight and export it to CloudAhoy.
To export flights to CloudAhoy on the web using a laptop or desktop, do the following:
- Log in to ForeFlight on the Web.
- Click Track Logs in the left column.
- Select the flight to be downloaded.
- Select the Download button in the upper right corner.
- Select KML (Full) to save the file to your computer.
- Log in to your CloudAhoy account.
- Click the Import button on the top bar.
- Enter the flight information.
- Drag the file into the designated area or click choose files and select the file to import.