If you are a member of a group, to share a flight, follow these steps:
- Log into your account on the CloudAhoy website.
- Go to the Flights page.
- Select the flight to share.
- At the top of the screen, select the Share button.
- From the pop-over, select the Buddies/Groups tab.
- Select the CloudAhoy group from the list.
- Select Update.
Flights can be unshared. When that is done, the flight will be removed from the flight list on the other user's account.
If another pilot shares a flight with you, the flight can be removed from your flight list.