If you are having a constant calibration problem with your Stratus 2 or 2S, try these steps:
1. Place the Stratus 2/2S on a level surface (or if you typically mount it in the same place in your aircraft, do that) and turn the Stratus 2/2S on.
2. Make sure the iPad is connected to the Stratus 2/2S WiFi network.
3. From within ForeFlight Mobile, tap MORE > DEVICES > STRATUS > and turn the switch ON next to "Ignore Mfg. AHRS Settings."
4. Go to the MAPS page.
5. Turn the Stratus off, wait 15 seconds, and then turn it back on. Do not move, tilt, or bump the Stratus 2/2S after turning it ON.
6. Reconnect the iPad to the Stratus 2/2S WiFi network.
7. From within ForeFlight Mobile, tap MORE > DEVICES > STRATUS > and turn the switch OFF next to "Ignore Mfg. AHRS Settings."
8. Go to the MAPS page and display the Synthetic Vision and confirm it responds correctly by gently tilting the Stratus 2/2S.