Flights created with ForeFlight Dispatch can be released to Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro X. Changes made in FliteDeck Pro X are not reflected in Dispatch. A callsign and crew are necessary to release to FliteDeck Pro X. The release includes route strings, alternates, and ETPs/ETOPS.
To release flights to Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro X, follow the steps below.
- Send an email to email@example.com and request access to the Dispatch FDPX integration.
- Once your account has been activated, open Dispatch and select Settings > Release > General.
- Verify Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is enabled. This setting is enabled by default when your account is activated.
- Open the Dispatch API Console and generate an API key.
- Send the API Key to yourself so that you can retrieve it on an iPad.
Using the iPad that has Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro X installed, follow the steps below:
- Open the iPad's Settings app and select FD Pro X > Services.
- Enter the following details.
- Password = your API key
- URL = https://fojar.ac.foreflight.com/API
- Open FliteDeck Pro X
- Open a Flight tab.
- Tap Flight.
- Tap Import.
- Search for a call sign or tail number.
- Tap the flight to import.
- Tap Load Flight.
Importing a Flight via the Dispatch FDPX integration
NOTE: If ETOPS rings are not displayed, follow these steps:
- Tap the chevron at the bottom of Enroute Filters.
- Scroll to Other.
- Enable ETOPS.